Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Everything ??? x)

everything ???
today gonna talk about everything i remember x)
long time no updated dy x(
hmmm....
jz past sunday when to my father frenz house...
his house so big O.o
got swimming pool...
got very big pond ><
behind his house got a very big land grow of grass and three x)
lala...took one pic x)


nice ???
hmmm goin to take others photo next time x))
tat day many ppl go to his house x)
saw leng zaii x))
and i talk many to my father frenz daughter x)
sibeh leng luii lorh her x)
me so ugly x(


eu call me hear the song bruno mars...
marry you and the lazy song ...
you lik the most x)
i didnt forget x)
today no ur message x(
sad le...
dissapointed too x(
i miss you x(
i wanna hear your voice x(
tonight can???
wish luu...
i miss you !!!!!!
/.\ x(
tat day you call me to sing marry you this song for you...
cause you wan me to marry you x)
but i duno how to sing ><
i miss you !!! i love you !!!
please dun leave me alone x(

change topic again x))
hmm got many photo...
but duno nice a not..
upload giv eu all see x)

















no edit x)
no lense x)
i know is ugly x(

today post is simply ...
cause i duno wad to write x(
anyway tat all i am writing x)
visit next time x)

No comments:

Post a Comment