Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm BaCk !! :D

l'm back :)
l have change the title and the background ♥

      * LoVe HiM tHe OnLy OnE *




like it ?? 
hmmm...
i like this pic very much 
taken on 8/10
at andeline house :)

Change topic narhx ><
Oh Yeah ~
lets talk about 8/10 
my kaii k0r k0r birthday :)
i am invited to his bbq party ! 
sibeh happy x))

alalala ...
this is the birthday boy !


Oh no /.\ not so nice :( 

this is him and his gf :)
( sweet couple )


still got many photo yarhx ~
have a visit to my fb barhx :)


actually i have more to talk but my bro wanna ply /.\
so i have to type fast and stop fast :(
anyway those who follow my blog but didn't add my fb ~
this is my facebook : mY fAcEbOoK pRoFiLe <3
remember to add add add !!! x))
Oh Yeah ! 
i am here to advice everybody to drink more water :)
cause nowdays whether is not good /.\
so take care everybody :)
erm erm ....
and and ~
show you all somethings :)
the things is wad we do doin at skul heee :)



during business studio xDD
still got eating maggie mee but lazy upload :(

Oh !
and hope that PMR student can get gud result yarhx :)
hmm /.\
anyway i got to go now :) 
before i end my blog i wanna say something to my soh poh <3



傻婆 <3 :)
我想对你说 :
我会永远在你身边陪你 :)
你有事记得要跟我说哦 !
我绝对会支持你的 !
也会帮你的 :)
记得要过得开开心心 :)
没了他, 你还有我们 :)
habis liao :)
Bye bye everybody <3
and good night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment