Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yesterday :)

Yesterday went to kp wit my dearest jimuii andeline lalala....
saw 8 person tat we know @@
anyway having a lot a fun nahx...
TAN BOON PING~!!!! 
i look at himm but he bo saw me ><
then saw woh xiang k0r k0r...
look at himm...
he has a weird feeling on me @@
then when i wan go up i shout文斌!!! x))
hahaha...then he straight turn and look at me x))
anyway have a lot of fun cause keep running here and ther...
nerhx the andeline lor...
c until her kai k0r k0r run...
c until 1 fren run @@...
beh tahan her xDD...
anyway we oso got take some photo narhx...


















my wan more than her wan ><
cause i didnt send her photo to my phone...
so got her two photo nia ><
yesterday de photo not nice lak /.\
cause my eye red red de...
take until my eye not nice /.\
so sad...
anyway still nice yarhx x))
haha...an weii myself x))

Today know until a soh poh x))



leng luii mou???
sure leng luii narhx hor???
x))
my soh poh sure leng luii lak...
love seii her xDD...
hu wan to kao her???
she now single jek...xDD
hehe x))

jz now hear 倪安东 de 散场的拥抱...
流泪了...duno why hear until cry ><
anyway is a gud song...
love it anyway....
mv very gan dong...
so cry jor lorh...
wish i wont lik the mv inside de 倪安东...
wish luu....
陈颖欣 i love eu x))
soh poh love seii eu yarhx x))
lalala...and i love him too...
miss him...now he working /.\
sienz...cnt peii me...
miss him so so so much...
nvm got my soh poh peii me...
enough liao lorh....
lalala <3
anyway ntg write liao ><
thanks for visiting my blog yarhx...
updated next time :))



No comments:

Post a Comment