Friday, March 11, 2011

Specially For My Babe Anyii and aboutt himm__♥

This is specially for my babe anyii___♥
Babe dun sad le...
We will always at ur side :)
When eu nid us jz giv us a call :)
First time c dou eu cry ><
Dun cry le....
When eu nid a shoulder i will always lend eu :)
I know eu break le...
Single life always better :)
Although didnt have ppl sekk..
But at least you still have fren to sekk euu....
Eu still have us too :)
I know eu still love him...
I oso know tat he still love eu...
Actually eu should think nicely before eu send tat message....
But nvm...
It is your decision...
WE cant do anything...
Wish eu wont sad anymore...
Wont think him anymore...
Eu more miss him eu more sad...
We are the same...
We love someone but we still have to put them down :(
Wad to do???
It is not us sure is wont be ours....
We haven to put down...
Really.....
Yesterday we have a hug together...
Really wanna cry out le...
I first time hug de boy is him...
My first kiss oso giv le him :(
But now he is not mine...
/.\....
I guess he sure duno tat i love him ba...
But his fren sure know ><
His fren always say...
C my pattern jiu knwo jor><
Yesterday i go lim teh...
He say eu purposely cum find me....
I really very surprise...
But i keep say so then so???
Inside my heart i really happy tat eu cum to find me...
But eu love her...
I cant love you anymore /.\
I have to put down eu....
Seriously....
I keep look at eu...
Eu really very bo mood...
First time c until eu lik this...
Broken heart </3
Yesterday i keep gaduh wit the the TAN BOON PING!!!!!!
Eu gaduh wit w...j... dy...
Straight stand up walk away...
Turn oso dun wan to turn...
I straight shout at the the TAN BOON PING~!!!
Call him cum here wan ask him something...
HE dun wan i straight shout say cUM HERE!!!!
Beside table de uncle look and me ><
Then i ask him again nonid to chase him mie???
EU say later...
We and andeline straight stand up take my bottle go find him...
He walk until so fast ><
Then find him dy...
boon ping cum find us...
The w...j... and his fren walk away jor....
Left we four...
Me and the TAN BOON PING ah k0r k0r at ther keep gaduh...
THen himm at ther so emo...
We gaduh wad le???
MAny many things lu...
ah k0r k0r keep call me go tution but i dun wan...
Cause i bu fang xin himm...
Very worry him...
Until 8 o'clock dy....
We only go away...
Me and ah k0r k0r still at ther gaduh....
Then he bye bye with andeline...
After tat i walk away le he still bye bye then i say bye bye :)
Then i straight sms giv boon ping k0r k0r call him hao hao de zhao gu him!!!
THen send 3 message long de message giv him...
He bo reply cause expired dy...
Nvm lu...
Today chat wit him...
LIk ok jor...
Me oso fang xin liao luu....
And last...
This is my first time write dou so long ><
ANyway i wanted to tell eu tat i love eu____♥
THanks for everybody read m blog ya :)
Appreciate eu very much ____♥

No comments:

Post a Comment