Saturday, February 12, 2011

Raining day :)

Today....
Raining...
I still remember eu tell me before tat raining mean tat the god is bathing...
But i told eu tat the god is crying....
Do you remember ??? :)
Tat time de we....
Very gud...
But now...
Change all...
I understand is pass... :)
And it wont cum bak forever :)
Do you remember...
Got 1 day eu keep as me whether i love you a not...
But i keep ignore eu...
But now i can tell eu tat i love you...
But it is pass now...
I know eu wont ask me again...
Cause eu are change...
Eu and me...no more chance...
I know...
Because it is over....
I miss you right now...
I understand we nvm bak to the last time :)
I will always remember wad eu told me...
The god is bathing... :)

Now punya topic is me and my babe lia kek-ing xDD...
She post at my wall ask whether me , darling , dear wan go her house stay a not...
Then me comment...me staight write our lia kek-ing part...cause scare eu all boring...

Babe : I oso duno mar...later confirm jz tell you...hear dear say after dinner we goin to kec...did eu know???
Me : duno wor...go kec buat apa???
Babe : lagi ada buat apa??
Me : sing k??
Babe : yaya
Me : we special we go swimming XDD
Babe : hahahaass!! ok lor.. jom...later kena security ambil broom and ask us siam~!!xD
Me : yaya but the security take the boom ask bu dao we siam lak...cause hor....we swim here and ther he say bu dao...haha...nid run here and ther....
Babe : ahh,,,mai lanci lor...later really kena xia shui....
Me : yalor...but we really you  ke neng at ther swimming mie??? 
Babe : mou ho nang!!!eu think too much dy....ahahahaa
Me : yalak tat y...xDD...
Babe : siao lang beh tahan eu ==
Me : memang wan lor...today talk phone wit fren...he keep diam diam...keep boom him...
Babe : hahaha...mai lanci lar eu....later u kena me boom 99 dun cry....=p
Me : me wont cry de...me will tell ur bf nia xp
Babe : eii eii eii....mai luan lai><
Me : me bo luan lai de lor...me very 正经 de...dun simply think...xDD...
Babe : ishh u...fine....now i giv eu win...later eu will know...
Me : i sure will know lak...i know later we gonna go dinner and then go sing k...
Babe : ishh...later fectch ur mummy and brother enough...dun wan give eu masuk...eu jz know...
Me : dun so bad lor dai ka jie T^T
Babe : yes!!!!!! i win!!!! XD
Me : giv eu win lak giv eu win lak...me lose lak...later you call ppl cum diao me....xDD
Babe : walao i very kind wan...dun say until me lik very bad..
Me : Ok lor ok lor...very kind ah...lik this can donate 100 ringgit giv me bo???  
Babe : u so rich...nonid donate for eu lak...eu donate 1oo dollar for me lar on?? i wan us dollar lar...dun wan monopoly wan...
Me : >< ...


Our lia kek...still gt one more...i didnt type cause gonna go dinner i giv eu all the link...
slowly go c ba...XDD...go bath first...miss ya eu all...love eu all too ya...Bye Bye :)


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001469744889


go my fb wall c ba...cause she post at my wall...haha...
wish everybody has a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment