Saturday, January 22, 2011

RANDOM~!!!! ♥ =D

Hello^^
I'm bak...
lastest updated...
Sorry for so late oso did not updated...
Duno wad to write...
Btw how are eu all???
Do you all miss me???
lol><
I dun think so ba??
haha btw now sms-ing wit my bad k0r k0r><
long time no sms wit him jor...
since yesterday night xDD....
cant sleep yesterday><
wake up at 2 midnight...
open fb ply fb...
ply until 4++...
cnt tahan liao go sleep...
lol...boring life><

Change Topic
Change change change...
chatting wit johnson he say he after two year wanna belanja me eat bao yu...
xDD...
wish he wont forget...
lol....
JOHNSON~!!!!!! i am waiting for ur bao yu ya...
after two year eu exam SPm dy...
this year eu exam PMR...
+U ba...
support eu...xD...
i support everybody hu exam...
so i at here wish everybody tat gonna exam PMR or SPM de...
+U+U+U..i at here to support eu all ya =)

and the last is
要珍惜眼前人...
不要失去了才后悔...
那时已经太迟了...
时间是不等人的...
过了就过了...
不会再有多一次机会的...
所以我们要珍惜我们所有身边的人...
and i wanna say the last is :
i miss you all my frens...
all my boubui...
all my babe...
all my darling...
all my dear...
and my lou gong....xDD...
i love you all too...
mwarhx....

No comments:

Post a Comment